วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Insex - S4 Studied bdsm photography

silent bdsm
Video + filled photoset

Release: 2001

It's late. Two or three in the early part. I can't sleep.
The moon sluices through bdsm novel windows and shatters, like of a ~ color litter, on the floor. I think of Mount Fuji, silent dragon quiescent, ice extreme bdsm movies-capped, and the moon, and thin-streamed clouds.
I am naked and standing before my mirror. I touch my breasts, two gelled moons through darkened centers. Ruby nipples promising milk, nipples mouthed softly, then sucked, nipped, bitten, clamped.
I feel my lips, widen my mouth, and recall the gags he shoved in that place, and all the other things he pushed into me everywhere, and amatuer bdsm my pledge to myself to allow him everything this time.
I turn slightly at the waist and run my fingers slowly from beneath my bosom downward, tracing the long marks, trails left by the ropes. I cupping bdsm tips-glass ivory flesh. My ass, young and tender, too tempting any strengthen to refuse. I bend at the waist and turn, viewing myself from abaft, rounded flesh, the dark split. I place a palm upon one and the other smooth cheek and pull them apart, separating, viewing my anus, vagina, and clit, glittery, gleaming in the lucency of this night. Running my fingers down, I search, penetrating the leading opening, dry. I recall the metal hook he slipped through the sphincter, tugging at me. And sink, my fingers revel in my own body, probing my vagina, drenched and expectation, wanting more of what he did to me today.
Each orgasm a mean death.
I will go to him again tomorrow. He bdsm movie will show me more. I will learn the path that streams before me, unblemished litter blowing, leading the way.
I fall asleep with my fingers at my punishments bdsm effrontery, sticky with love.

Format: avi

Duration: 00:55:04

Resolution: 320 x 240

Screenlist:


silent bdsm

File size: 432.0 MB

silent bdsm