วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

THE TRAINING OF O Jun 03, 2011 - Sofia Lauryn (PICS, HD) bdsm torture drawings

allbdsm
This is the ~ and bdsm tgp foremost shoot she has ever done besides doing cam work. She has not been tied up and left at the whims of a unacquainted. Nerves are on edge and it shows as soon as I constrain my hands on her for the first time. It is ostensible that she's not sure what shew has gotten herself in to.

Her nerves are getting slavery bdsm stories the best of her so I focus on one thing at a time, not to conquer her on her first shoot with someone else in the opportunity. First I find her pain threshold, and then decide to bdsm slave wear away more time making her comfortable bdsm apparel in her own skin. She has similar a rawness about her...untouched, untrained, and scared. Just the habitual method I like them

File Size: 550 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:43:11
Format: WMV
Pics: included
Studio: Kink


allbdsm

File bigness: 550.5 MB

allbdsm